Fave Tinz

  • Things Fall Apart, Everything Good will come, The Famished Road, Roots, Honour Among Thieves, As the crow flies, Who wants to be a Millionaire, Avatar, Boondocks Boyz II Men TLC Adele Alanis Macy Gray Ti Oluwa Nile Checkmate House M.D. I know what you did last summer Leverage Lat-Mo, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, BeatFM, CoolFM,

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just For Laughs..../ Barka De Sallah

Here are two funny videos i came across during my recent hibernation.

Child singing Adele"s "Someone Like You".



I think she is just so adorable especially when she is making faces.. She displayed quite some emotion in this rendition.

This video is quite hilarious... What was the goat all about??// LOL......


N.B.
I had this post in draft for over 5 months and thought today might be apt to post because of the goat. LOL.
Barka De Sallah/Eid Muburak to all Muslims excluding the Boko Haram. I do not regard them as true Muslims because if they truly are, then they would be slaughtering rams and not people.

ff me @dainjurer


1 comment:

  1. Barks da sallah. Hope to see the video when I have a good Internet connection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...